Yard Wash Down
Yard Blaster Yard Wash System
Based on the simple principle that volume rather than pressure is the most important aspect when washing down yards. The system comprises of a pump delivering ~2,000 litres/minute via a number of fixed outlets. The outlets, used one at a time, can swivel 360 degrees, thus enabling the operator to wash a vast area from the one point. The number of outlets used depends on the size and layout of the yard.
The Yard Blaster can hose down a yard that holds 460 cows in just 6 minutes. It’s designed to clean new and existing yards of any size, multiple slopes or surface types using no more water than conventional methods.
So if you’d rather spend your time doing something more productive, now you can.
- Cleans new and existing yards of any size, slopes or surfaces
- Uses no more water than conventional methods
- Uses principle of volume rather than pressure
- Consists of a pump delivering high volume via a number of fixed outlets.
- Designing steep sloping yards just so that flood washing is possible is no longer necessary.
- Can use recycled water
- Outlets used one at a time, can swivel 360 degrees, enabling the operator to wash a vast area from the one point. Simply choose most appropriate mounting points
- Caters for a number of yards and/or multiple slopes
- Main requirement is for the water storage tank to be located close to the dairy.
- Can operate on either single phase or three phase power.
- Single phase uses a 7.5 kW pump and can cover a 16m radius
- Three phase system uses an 11 kW pump and can cover a minimum of 20 m.