The Yardmaster Vertical Stirrer is ideal for small tanks, sumps or ponds and can be mounted on floating frames as part of your effluent system.
- With a developing need to keep a good solid / liquid mix, the Yardmaster range of stirrers have become a key element of many effluent systems
- Using a 4-pole motor, the Yardmaster stirrer runs through a reduction gearbox to do approximately 100rpm at the propeller
- Available in 3 motor options, there is a stirrer to suit most applications
- Mounting the stirrer can be done in various ways. Where your pontoon provides sufficient buoyancy and size, it can be fitted on a single pontoon with your pump
- Alternatively you can have a separate pontoon for a pump and stirrer. Your stirrer can also be frame mounted, with longer shaft stirrers available for this purpose
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand