Zero Loss Hydrants
The Basic Hydrant unit comes with the frame and changeover tube with pressure sealing v seals.
Just add the inlet and outlet fittings to suit your application. The fittings are available to fit 63mm OD, 75mm OD and 90mm OD alkathene or male thread, straight or angled. Locate hydrants to service the most area from that point.
Situating the hydrant at the side of a raceway and at every second fence line, you can service four paddocks from one hydrant point using a short feeder line to cross under the raceway.
- No head/pressure loss
- Range and size of fittings to suit any configuration
- Simple to install
- Can be used with surface or buried lines
- No buried fittings to corrode
- No sharp bends for sediment build up
- Quick to change flow direction, no levers
- Self sealing couplings
- Extend or alter anytime
- Totally hot-dipped galvanized
- Eliminates pipe line blockages
- NZ designed and manufactures
- Patent pending
- Neat and tidy, easy to use
- Built to last
- Cost effective