Vertical Effluent Pump
The original Yardmaster® Effluent Pump is a hi speed irrigation pump, ideal for green water with solids and floating frame applications.
- Non-clog impeller partially macerates soft materials so that solids will not pass into the line and cause blockages. The Yardmaster will also pump solids such as sand and gravel, is self-priming and can run dry.
- Deflecting shaft can move up to 1/2" either side of the centre which allows the impeller to "walk" over obstacles until cleared.
- The smaller model Yardmasters have a by-pass that agitates the liquid and solids around the pump head so that the solids are continually taken up with liquid. This by-pass also functions as a secondary inlet whilst the impeller cuts away the lumps which may temporarily have obstructed the main flow. Fluid velocity in the line is maintained.
- The Heavy Duty bearings sit above the liquid level. This feature makes them trouble free and long wearing.
- The motor is supplied mounted on top of the pump, away from any moisture or obstruction. No special fittings or guards are needed. Pumps can be provided for belt driven, hydraulic, air, petrol and diesel power drive.
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
Yardmaster pumps can be found in use from dairy sheds to meat processing plants, from wool scowers to sawmills shifting sawdust
NOTE: Full modification options available for specific requirements