In-Line Effluent Filters
The Williams In-Line Effluent Filter is designed to ensure removal of debris that creates blockages in irrigation nozzles.
Liquid flows through the screen inside the filters body. It is a simple procedure to open the top of the filter, remove the filtering screen, discard the trapped debris, replace the cleaned screen and reassemble the filter. This feature makes the cleaning process a simple and tidy operation.
- 76 hose / 64 BSP inlet and outlet
- Galvanised or Stainless Screens come in -
- Large galv = 20mm x 12mm diamond shaped hole
- Medium galv = 12mm x 6mm diamond shaped hole
- Small galv = 4mm round hole
- Stainless Steel Screen = 3mm round hole
- Overcentre lid catches for quick opening
- Bleed valve for auto draining of filter
- NZ designed and manufactured
- Neat and tidy, simple to use
- Built to last
- Cost effective