Horizontal Multi-Stage Pump
A high efficiency / pressure pump ideal for irrigation of green water with small solids and flood feed applications.
This new generation of multi-stage pumps are a worlds first featuring a patented* multi-stage design capable of passing fibre as well as small solids. For low flow & high head effluent systems, this design results in huge power savings when compared with traditional single stage high head pumps.
- Higher pressures for less horsepower
- Primary impeller jets flow through to secondary impellers, increasing pressure at each stage
- Handles solids particles up to 10-12mm in size
- Pump bearings and motor are out of the liquid
- Sealed pump housing retains pressure in the pumping system and allows for multiple mounting configurations
- Ability to upgrade with more stages if pumping requirements change
- Up to 40% efficiency increase over standard pumps means lower running costs
- Designed for easy access and serviceability meaning minimised service costs
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- Easy and safe access for pump maintenance
- No need for a floating frame
Greenwater for a high head and/or long distance to irrigation, also for travelling rain guns.
NOTE: Full modification options available for specific requirements